About me

    Hi everyone! I am Larissa de Oliveira. I am originally from Brazil. I have been living in Oregon for a few years now. 
This is my first academic year at Linn-Benton Community College. It has been a delightful experience being a student here. I joined the Student Leadership Council as the Student & Clubs Engagement Director, and I'm so excited to connect and support students and Clubs. 
    I decided to enter this class to explore the storytelling behind Photography. In every photo,  there is an emotion, and there is a meaning. The Photojournalism 134 class will allow me to learn and develop new skills with my photography as well as develop a better understanding of what I want to share with the world. Also, this class will keep me engaged as an Art lover because my interest in Photography started many years ago. Since then, I've been exploring my interest in Film, Lighting Digital Photography, and Music. 


Comments

Popular Posts